Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of a set of "performance" all season tires that will fit on the stock wheels. Looking for something that wont kill me in 6inch of snow or a snow packed road that I can use year round and be happy in dry, wet, and snow. Does such a tire exist?! If so what size is best since nothing seems to be avaiable in the OEM spec size.

As a side note will the stock goodyears kill me in the snow or wet?

· Premium Member
1,465 Posts
You could try the Continental DWS in 275/40/20 front and 315/35/20 rear or Nitto 420 in stock sizes. Either that or buy a set of dedicated winter tires for the snow, they're worth it.

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After reading through tire rack I'm leaning towards Yokohama Parada Spec-X 265/50 & 295/45.

Will these sizes fit ok? Any other suggesstions better then these would be?

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After reading through tire rack I'm leaning towards Yokohama Parada Spec-X 265/50 & 295/45.

Will these sizes fit ok? Any other suggesstions better then these would be?
Ok scratch this idea they have to low of a speed rating. I will be going with the DSW tires thanks for the input guys!

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
located in colorado. back and forth between denver and breckenridge

· Registered
419 Posts
I just posted a reply a few weeks ago somewhere on here comparing prices on Conti's and Toyo Proxes. I think it's a thread on 315/275 combo if you search. Anyway, Toyos from Treadepot are the most cost effective.

Edit: it's a tread titled "DWS Confirm Please"

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.