Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
sent you a guys a PM regarding lighting options for my 14 jeep. Im still waiting on an answer or P/N's for the entire interior LED cool white upgrade kit. Your site is not populating all the lightbulbs needed for my interior.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
sent you a guys a PM regarding lighting options for my 14 jeep. Im still waiting on an answer or P/N's for the entire interior LED cool white upgrade kit. Your site is not populating all the lightbulbs needed for my interior.
PM response sent, here's the installation video (same as the 2014 model year)

My apologies for the confusion, the website is brand new and we are still making updates to the listings.

Nick C.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

20% OFF EVERYTHING
Coupon Code: JULY4

Our biggest sale of the year starts NOW! Get 20% off ALL LED upgrades for your vehicle with coupon code, JULY4

Now is the time to upgrade your ride!

Click Here to Shop

Discount cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders. Expires at 11:59 p.m., July 6th, 2018.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

20% OFF EVERYTHING

Happy 4th of July!!

Get 20% off ALL LED upgrades for your vehicle with coupon code, JULY4

Click Here to Shop

Discount cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders. Expires at 11:59 p.m., July 6th, 2018.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

20% OFF EVERYTHING

The Sale Continues!

Click Here to Shop

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

20% OFF EVERYTHING

Today is the last day of the sale, don't miss out!

Click Here to Shop

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Measuring Headlight Output | Diode Dynamics

How are headlight output patterns measured at the factory level? How do you test to see if a headlight is meeting SAE and DOT beam pattern requirements? Here at Diode Dynamics, we've invested in a goniometer to accurately measure and map the entire beam pattern and ensure our products are adding light output without adding extra glare.

Check out the video to see how it works!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 5/29/2020, save 20% on all LED upgrades, including our LED bulbs, sidemarkers, SS3 LED Pods and more by entering coupon code "USA20" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts