Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i am new to this forum and have a couple of questions, first of all i have a 2010 jeep srt8 stock with a cai and oil catch can and am looking for a tuner whom i can buy tunes off of and also i acquired a diablosport i3 hand held tuner model 8445-1 platinum but cant seem to remove my obd2 port anyone have any experience with any of this or can help will be greatly appreciated thank.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

sorry for not clarifying i meant the obd2 port on my i3 is not removable like i have seen on most i3’s

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone have any ideas as to why i cant remove the obd2 cable form my i3 .? most ones i have seen are removable....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i hope these are clear enough i took them with my phone but this is what im talking about

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea no response yet i also tried calling customer service but can’t get a hold of anyone

·
Registered
62 Posts
It is not removable, it is integrated into the device. My original Intune I-1000 had a removable cord with an old I-phone style connector, but my new Intune I-3 is not removable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is not removable, it is integrated into the device. My original Intune I-1000 had a removable cord with an old I-phone style connector, but my new Intune I-3 is not removable.

so are they all like that or what because i have a friend who also has a wk1 jeep srt8 and also has an i3 intune and his obd2 cable is removable

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not sure If they are all that way now or not. I’ve got the 8445-1 i3 Platinum so that’s the only one I can vouch for.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure If they are all that way now or not. I’ve got the 8445-1 i3 Platinum so that’s the only one I can vouch for.

yeah same here man, thanks for the input though, i will try contacting diablosport again to get a solid answer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Make sure its a Jeep specific model, that may be the difference as stated above. Also good luck with Diablo Sports tech support, they are horrendous.

·
Registered
65 Posts
why do you need to remove the cable anyways ? the USB cord plugs in to a different spot and all you have to do is pay to unlock it if its locked and there are several preset tunes on it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
why do you need to remove the cable anyways ? the USB cord plugs in to a different spot and all you have to do is pay to unlock it if its locked and there are several preset tunes on it

cable works intermediately sometimes does sometimes you have to wiggle it around it would of been a easy solution as they make replacement cables however on mine it is not removable that is why im asking

1 - 19 of 19 Posts