Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am getting this installed soon (along with some other good stuff) and just wanted to see where everyone is mounting the display.

I am thinking somewhere under the Radio but not sure..

If anyone has pics please post them here or point me to a thread or other location that shows the places people are installing them in the jeep/

THANKS!

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
I like the windshield suction cup.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks great. The only thing is if a passenger wants to play with it. I also like those other gauges you have there.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts

Mine is mounted in the lower opening of my dual pod, using the Diablosport gauge pod adapter.
How did u get all three of them powered up at da same time?? I wanna do dat too.

·
Registered
300 Posts

Mine is mounted in the lower opening of my dual pod, using the Diablosport gauge pod adapter.
I'm doing this as well but am finding out that the figment isn't very favorable. It doesn't fit well between the dash and the above gauge pod. Does your face downward also? Was thinking about finding someone who's good at fiberglass to alter it for me.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
How did u get all three of them powered up at da same time?? I wanna do dat too.

The 2 AutoMeter gauges are hooked up to an AutoMeter LED dimmer. The Trinity is connected to the OBDII plug. I also have an Innovate LC-1 connected to the Trinity.

I'm doing this as well but am finding out that the figment isn't very favorable. It doesn't fit well between the dash and the above gauge pod. Does your face downward also? Was thinking about finding someone who's good at fiberglass to alter it for me.

Any thoughts?

Mine fits great between the dash and pod, it is pretty much level.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The 2 AutoMeter gauges are hooked up to an AutoMeter LED dimmer. The Trinity is connected to the OBDII plug. I also have an Innovate LC-1 connected to the Trinity.

Mine fits great between the dash and pod, it is pretty much level.

Well you suck! Haha. mine hits the side of the instrument panel piece. Oh well. Looks good bro.

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
If you twist up or mod the suction cup mount you can make it pretty well hidden from the outside if you have a tint strip on the windshield:

Oh, and I have that 90* adapter from a company in Sweden for the Trinity cable to plug in.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts

·
Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
Single gauge pod where the sunglasses holder was.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The pics look good. I know I will end up with something like that but what I really would like to see is a video out port that I can then connect it to the video in on my keyword monitor and use a small hand held remote control. I know that's not possible so I will probably end up installing it up high on the windshield next to the mirror.

Anyone install it on the dash directly centered above the radio? I think it would look best there but concerned about it blocking the view.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.