Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Yes sir , is Done , I got the word on it yesterday .

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Damn if this is true, I can't wait to see some new wk2 builds.

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Wow!!! So much quicker than anyone ever thought!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Anything is believable, but cracking that encryption means that there are huge possibilities and a ton of money that can be made!

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,153 Posts
This is exciting news, but like Kokanee says the proof will be in the pudding. Also, there was a considerable amount of time between tuning being available for the WK1, and tuning be any good at all for the WK1. People had to LEARN how to tune it after the software came out. I think the learning curve will be less though this time around.

So... where are all the WK2 TT builds, they're lined up out the door and around the corner... right!? right?! *crickets*

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
They are all at Hennessey Performance waiting to be made California emissions compliant :rolleyes:

This is exciting news, but like Kokanee says the proof will be in the pudding. Also, there was a considerable amount of time between tuning being available for the WK1, and tuning be any good at all for the WK1. People had to LEARN how to tune it after the software came out. I think the learning curve will be less though this time around.

So... where are all the WK2 TT builds, they're lined up out the door and around the corner... right!? right?! *crickets*

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
IF and a thats a big IF it has been cracked. I have a feeling it was more paid for instead of being cracked.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
This would be awesome! I'm ready for a CMR tune ?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
I'd love for this to be true but I'm skeptical as well.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well my source is a service rep at a dealership. Maybe a internal memo or something came out. I've been looking all over the web don't see anything about it in the web yet except past rumors. Fingers crossed!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.