Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WINK!!! Where the heck ya been? Snowed in out there yet.

Jim
^^^ X2, Holy hell wink is awake from the dead!! I was wondering where you had been! Lol :p
Rip Van WINKle

Jim
Wink it was 84 today at 5pm AND AT 6:15 ITS 73 at IRWINDALE HEHE. Ill be thinking of you next thursday when we have our race meet.

Been in hibernation... ;) We've really only had one good dumping around a week ago. Got ~14" out here in the sticks. My snow blower needed a blower to keep up!

Just been busy as hell and haven't had much online goofin' off time. Did re-do my website, or partially, so anyone linked to it might need to update them. Just go to http://www.mcvw.com

Not much going on with The Beast due to lack of funds. Not running that great with the crappy winter gas I have to run either. But I did get a new set of ribs for it...

Sorry to hear that Jim, 84? That's too damn hot for me! ;) It was in the 50's today and absolutely beautiful. Wish it would stay like this year round. I was out in a t-shirt and it was perfect. Except for being 2 inches from the sun. Almost cranked up the AC, but decided to just open the back door and crank up the attic fan. Well in a few months I'll be back at the track playing too...

Supposed to be cold and snowing on Sat
Damn bud! I didn't actually check the weather. Was going by what Rob said... Guess I better tell him to stick his head out the window. LOL! Well it looks like sunny next Sat, but 45 degrees. I got a coat... ;)

wink

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I should b there I can text everyone as well. Should b good to get her out of the garage

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should b there I can text everyone as well. Should b good to get her out of the garage
I was kind of wanting to see the Audi, but either way works for me. Yeah alert the troops and we'll see if we can get a decent turnout. I've alerted a couple other sites to see if we can get the LX'ers and junkies too.

See ya there!

wink

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Dont you dare text me, I get enough bullshit from you as is...Ginger.

I should be able to make that, but am not saying I'll def be there. I might go ride one of these weekends, shitty snow or not.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I was kind of wanting to see the Audi, but either way works for me. Yeah alert the troops and we'll see if we can get a decent turnout. I've alerted a couple other sites to see if we can get the LX'ers and junkies too.

See ya there!

wink
You not missing much Wink, the audi is a beater and the black wheels make it look like he pulled the f**king hubcaps off. ;)

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dont you dare text me, I get enough bullshit from you as is...Ginger.

I should be able to make that, but am not saying I'll def be there. I might go ride one of these weekends, shitty snow or not.
You not missing much Wink, the audi is a beater and the black wheels make it look like he pulled the f**king hubcaps off. ;)
Ginger? I always liked Mary Ann better. LOL!

Hope you make it bud!

wink

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
lol ur just a hater phil... u hate me cuz u aint me son! and i dunno if i can make it anymore gotta go to foco

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
y yes... yes i did

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Rachels birthday

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.