Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your in the market for the FR 22's this may help you.

So after seeing all these WK1's with the FR 22's I decided I had to have a set. I expressed my interest in these wheels in another thread and placed my factory wheels for sale. While doing all this I was contacted buy a guy named Skip from Demon Performance, a new vendor on here. Being as anal as I am I did a little background check and read about Skip in another recent thread. This member stated he was pleased to do business with Skip so I figured I'd give him a shot.

So I sold my factory wheels and was ready for purchase of my new wheels and contacted Skip. After several messages back and forth I was ready to purchase so I thought. I was being complicated and was considering buying the Viper replicas and spacers. After several phone calls between Skip, the vendor of the wheels and myself we decided the SRT replicas were the way to go. With Skips patience, hard work, honesty, and the desire to satisfy his customer I got my black FR 22's with Gorilla lugs and locks at a good price. I can't say enough good things about Skip.

Just wanted to say thanks Skip from Demon Performance. In a world where customer satisfaction doesn't seem to matter you strive to set the bar. Keep up the good work.

Daniel

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its all arrived from your end :) still waiting for my billet center caps and haven't ordered tires yet. I'll definitely post pics when I'm done.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.