Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have to say decozen in Verona service center is outstanding. They have blown away my stay at warnock and now Neislon service departments.
They found issues that both warnock and Neislon gave the old cannot duplicat bulshit excuse and got them all covered under my extended protection.

Just passing the word on a good shop that if your close you can trust. This will now be my service place, good by warnock/Neislon!!!!!

Oh also better prices across the board and mod friendly

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Im bringing mine in for a oil change tuesday...Warnock doesnt even come close. plus its 2 miles away from my house

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be back on Monday so they can install my parts.

There is a black srt jeep used for sale on their floor. Think it's an 08 if anyone was looking.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Damn they still have that 08 SRT I looked at that one back in November. I bought my diesel from these guys straight from the owner. I've used them many times. Its nice being under 2 miles from them.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol, yep still there. It does have some nasty scratches in the back, and I can tell it was a smokers jeep. Note to you smokers, hold off and don't ruin your car, you will never get the smell out.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Lol, yep still there. It does have some nasty scratches in the back, and I can tell it was a smokers jeep. Note to you smokers, hold off and don't ruin your car, you will never get the smell out.

If I remember it had 2 good size dents in the rear gate. I told them 30K cash but they didnt bite. Maybe show this 1 to that SRTGIRL from Cali looking for a 08.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not a bad idea. We can take some pictures and I can get the real scoop on it as I know the owners real well.

I was just impressed with their techs because I took my jeep to warnock many times about vibration and play in the wheel. Was just told can't duplicate and charged me for alignment and balance. Turns out I needed a new rack that decozen diagnostic right away and put on order for install Monday.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Glad to hear this. I was looking for a good place to go and they are within 15 mins from me. Warnocks not my favorite either.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Verona on Bloomfield ave.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.