Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Back end looks much better with the chrome piece blacked out.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was by Rockafella center tonight and had a X5M pull up to me and the guy said the srt8 looked very mean and very awesome looking .....

the X5M is an awesome beast itself but to me dosent look as mean as ours do :D

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Looks nice!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: RECDOG

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
That is looking way better without the chrome on there. Really starting to like the black ones, just wish they weren't such a pain to keep clean.

Jim

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
agreed it gets dirty super fast lol
My 08 I had was black & I loved it but hated it at the same time. Do the new ones still get all the dust on the rear window? Just wondering of that spoiler back there works at all. You can drive a block down the road with the WK1 & its dirty enough to write in.

Jim

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My 08 I had was black & I loved it but hated it at the same time. Do the new ones still get all the dust on the rear window? Just wondering of that spoiler back there works at all. You can drive a block down the road with the WK1 & its dirty enough to write in.

Jim
lol well maybe not that bad,,but yea

·
Registered
19 Posts
My bad. Same ride I have ordered. Arrives Jan 15 2012. Im gonna black mine out as well. Can you say what tint it is? Looks badass bro. Gotta say the flat black looks great too.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My bad. Same ride I have ordered. Arrives Jan 15 2012. Im gonna black mine out as well. Can you say what tint it is? Looks badass bro. Gotta say the flat black looks great too.
hmm not sure what they used on the tail lights...meaning the shade...ill find out tho...its in the middle tho not tooo dark

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Your parked in front of a hydrant. What R U thinking, don't you know it's illegal?.... hahaha, J/K

Looking good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You can soap brush it , rinse it, hand dry it, and when you get home from the car wash...UGGG , its allready dirty. And yes the worst spot is the back. These new ones show alot of brake dust on the front rims too. I am trying to get over this so I can move on with my life, lol. Forget about the "quick rinse and drive dry" ,its a waste of a buck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.