Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a better dealer/shop where I can take my jeep and have them do service and what-not? I live in Libertyville IL, Lake County and the only dealer is off of Rt.176 and their absolutely garbage when it comes to service and ripping me off.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
I have used Crystal Lake Jeep before the only time my Jeep ever went to the dealer. They were good to deal with.

I have thought about trying Wickstrom as well in Barrington.

Of course I only ever use dealerships for warranty work and trans service (on other vehicles at least). Everything else I do myself or have an independent shop do.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Try wickstrom in Barrington. Ask for Dan Huff and tell him Don Conrad sent you

·
Registered
340 Posts
Anyone know of and recommend a good mechanic in the Northern Chicago burbs? I need to get my transfer case looked at. The dealers around here absolutely suck when it comes to service and ripping you off.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Anyone know of and recommend a good mechanic in the Northern Chicago burbs? I need to get my transfer case looked at. The dealers around here absolutely suck when it comes to service and ripping you off.
"Ekaz" haha

·
Registered
340 Posts
Anyone on this forum work on these Jeeps in the Chicago area?

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Fields Jeep, ask for Jamie she runs the service...Very good peeps. Expensive, but they get it right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts