Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a new set of headlights custom made from Dan as well as some other parts (HID's, digital controller) roughly 3 months ago. The process took a while because it was all custom work and Dan and I worked closely together on the look I wanted. Dan is a very creative man and definitely came through with some amazing ideas but the look I have now is exactly what I wanted and some. At no point during the process did I become frustrated or upset with Dan and the way he carried about his work. Everything was handled in a very professional manner and Dan consistently exhibited a passion for his work which leveraged him to be a great communicator about his ideas and interests. Not only did he carry about himself in a professional manner, but he was also a great friend throughout this entire matter. We had many discussions over the phone about our passion for these jeeps, and trying to meet up while I am currently working in IL. I will definitely try and hook up with him and the Chicago guys at one of their meets while I am on my current assignment because they all sound like great guys.

Again, I just want to reiterate that I could not have asked for anything more from Dan regarding this transaction. Between his strong professionalism, creative work, constant communication, and amazing customer service, I can truly say that Dan exhibits the characteristics that define a great vendor. I already have plans to ask him for some more products for my jeep in the future; if anyone is looking for a great lights solution, look no further.

P.S. a big thanks to Chad N. (CMN1) for handling our drug money.....I mean headlight money transaction. It was great meeting you too bro.

Cheers :cheers:

Reactions: cmn1

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Nice write up about Dan and what he does John!

He is definitely a top notch guy who takes pride in what he does. I know he has made MANY of us happy on here, would enjoy meeting him in person one day!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
+1 on all that. have a set of lights from him on the way and expect nothing but perfection from him which is certainly hard to say with such certainty these days.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
those looked great man! really one of those things to set off your jeep with all the other work. Need to get him to hook me up with some projectors like johnny but in black, than ill be very happy :)

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I agree John...I have bought a few things from him and nothing but top notch stuff comes in the mail

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. Definitely was fun building them as we did some things that we never have done before.

We put a lot of effort into making a nice product and always are brainstorming new ideas to try out :D

·
Premium Lurker
4,232 Posts
Great writeup, John! I'm looking forward to seeing the halo headlights that I ordered from Dan a few months ago in person - Brad said that they look absolutely phenomenal.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
agreed, dan does great work and is nothing short of awesome to deal with

1 - 8 of 8 Posts