Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here at fully loaded we do custom suede interiors here are some pictures of my srt8 to show you different panels we did.

this is something you guys would be able to ship to us from where ever location you are and we can suede it any color you like and ship it back to you.... If you are local we would be more than glad to uninstall any of this and suede it for you.... if you have any questions please feel free to contact me we are looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Borracho
608 Posts
where abouts are you located? I will Pm you later about pricing. Looks very clean. Do you guys do custom embroidering as well?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OCRT said:
where abouts are you located? I will Pm you later about pricing. Looks very clean. Do you guys do custom embroidering as well?

we are located in york, pa and we do not do embroidering in house but we can get it done for you while your vehicle is here!

·
Registered
283 Posts
we are located in york, pa and we do not do embroidering in house but we can get it done for you while your vehicle is here!
Josh:

How about an alcantara lined steering wheel (thicker than the stock wheel rim)? Any steering wheel exchange program for those of us who live out of state?

Pieter

·
Registered
750 Posts
Josh:

How about an alcantara lined steering wheel (thicker than the stock wheel rim)? Any steering wheel exchange program for those of us who live out of state?

Pieter
I'm in for that!!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
i cant see the pics

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
ok matt.............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts