Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am considering going another route with the truck and this is a good place to start.

if you do the math on the products used and the labor and misc parts i bought for them the set up cost me just under $1400. now, im not looking for anyyyywhere near that. as of now im looking for $850 shipped and thats 100% best offer. not going to give them away but if i can get them to a new home and get back enough for new lights and $$$ to pocket ill do it.

(@dcspecial ill be in contact with you if and when these sell)

if you have questions or comments please leave them here. nonsense talk can go to PM :p

you can also PM me to get my number so we can work things out.

some details on the lights and what is used...

oem spec aftermarket headlights
semigloss paint job on entire housing
4 morimoto mini h1 (2 as high beam only)
ext e46 shrouds with only front chrome ring left unpainted
amber part has a section dark tinted to let light shine
morimoto 5000k hids (no ballasts)
sylvania h1 bulbs for high beams
clear lens
modified shield

the lights are a fantastic way to give your ride a more aggressive look and provide a much better light output than HIDs do. totally dust and moisture free thus far for me and its been through hurricanes! all tabs are intact as well.

"CONs"
theyre in fantastic shape. only one tiny tiny little scuff on the very very edge of the passenger light in middle of fender part of lens from. some may be able to be compounded out

slight rotational issue only visible within 10 feet of wall. on the road they line up 100% and thats where it counts

onto the pictures

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the entire thing (amber piece, bezel, and shrouds) are a flat-semi gloss black. somewhere closer to flat though.

·
Registered
169 Posts
sickkkkk love these if only they were silver

·
Registered
802 Posts
That Jeep looks f'n mean in that first picture man.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the look of the E46 quads! I have this set up on my E46 M3. I have a noob question, will these fit on my 2006 Jeep SRT8? If not, what is needed to make these work? Thanks!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Love the look of the E46 quads! I have this set up on my E46 M3. I have a noob question, will these fit on my 2006 Jeep SRT8? If not, what is needed to make these work? Thanks!
08-10 bumper cover and radiator grill.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sold pending rest of payment. gonna look hot bratha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.