Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrman
Have a set of black ones with SRT lettering on them....laying around??

I could get a set painted next week. I'll be out of town this weekend for Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyronSRT8
the day you can offer the front chrome strip and rear bumper strip with the sensors along with the side moldings, all black i am down to get em. keep me posted.

I could do that.

I'll pm you the day after xmas...and order the moldings. I would also love the chrome lip on the front..and the back bumper chrome turned black. I would like to avoid using vinyl tape....so if you offer a solution..I'm there!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Bankrman I hear ya

I am in too for the front and rear strip in black.

I already have the side moulding with SRT lettering and I have been looking for alternatives for the front and back and there don't seem to be any out there.

Whip us something up and I am sure there would be a lot of people in as well.

·
Banned
3,987 Posts
Mineral Gray Side Mouldings and some other questions

Hi Anthony,

I asked before about Smooth Painted Side Moldings. I have a Mineral Gray 007 WK ( Paint Code = PDM). I would like a smooth set, no lettering in that color.

I also wanted to know about a price on some other console stuff. I have attached a pic of the 3 pieces. For the radio bezel I just want the area inside the red line to be painted. And the other 2 pieces need some smoothing and painting. All to the factory color PDM.

One more thing. How much to paint this front lip that Scottina06 is selling.

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showpost.php?p=121797&postcount=13

Can you give me a price on all these items? As well as the Side Moldings. PM if necessary.

Thank you,
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Hi Anthony,

I asked before about Smooth Painted Side Moldings. I have a Mineral Gray 007 WK ( Paint Code = PDM). I would like a smooth set, no lettering in that color.

I also wanted to know about a price on some other console stuff. I have attached a pic of the 3 pieces. For the radio bezel I just want the area inside the red line to be painted. And the other 2 pieces need some smoothing and painting. All to the factory color PDM.

One more thing. How much to paint this front lip that Scottina06 is selling.

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showpost.php?p=121797&postcount=13

Can you give me a price on all these items? As well as the Side Moldings. PM if necessary.

Thank you,
Rob

PM sent. :D

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Palella, I would love to have a set of these chrome door moldings without the "Grand Cherokee" Do you have such a thing????
Brian

·
Registered
584 Posts
I just got my black "Palella" side moldings from my girlfriend for christmas! They do look awesome! I've been into the performance side of this Jeep but my girlfriend is into the looks, of course. She just opened the door to a whole new direction of modding for me! The exterior! It's ON now! Murdered, here I come!

Thanks Anthony for all you do and being on the ball for us. Got tinted tailights? How big a list and aproximate wait for these? Price? I'm gonna try to search it right now.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thank you Drew! I did a quik search and couldn't find it. Can't beat that price now can you? Going there now and signing up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my black "Palella" side moldings from my girlfriend for christmas! They do look awesome! I've been into the performance side of this Jeep but my girlfriend is into the looks, of course. She just opened the door to a whole new direction of modding for me! The exterior! It's ON now! Murdered, here I come!

Thanks Anthony for all you do and being on the ball for us. Got tinted tailights? How big a list and aproximate wait for these? Price? I'm gonna try to search it right now.
Congrats! Can you post some photos?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Anthony, did you get my PM?

Just checking...because I've found that others have not received pms that I've sent.

Thanks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Anthony, I live near you. Could I bring my truck to you and have the side moldings put on? I'd also like to have the chrome under the windows, on the rear bumper, and on the front spoiler painted to match the body... would that be possible?

I am also considering medium tinted tails if you could install them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Are we still able to get these? I'd like a black set withOUT the SRT logo. I'm also interested in the couple people that said the sealed them with the 3M product? what do you mean that you sealed it and did anyone else do that?

·
Registered
61 Posts
UPDATE!

Good news for anyone wanting the side moldings, tinted rears, etc. I just called IND and talked to Nate. He was extremely helpful and explained that they just became the north American distributor for a European exhaust company and that has consumed most of their time.

The good news is we can still order the side moldings and everything else they used to actively sell/promote. Just ordered my black side moldings today via telephone. Will be here in two weeks.

·
Banned
10,411 Posts
I called IND and talked to Nate to get some pricing. Anthony personaly called me back last nite and told me everyting I wanted to know, so I got my order in last nite! We also talked about how busy he is with everything going on right now. I would have to say to just call if you need something, and it doesn't look like he will be getting around to the core exchange anytime soon for some very good reasons!!

81 - 98 of 98 Posts