Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!!!

IND-Distribution / A&L Auto Body will be offering custom painted side mouldings to the SRT8 community. These will be color matched OEM replacements for your existing chrome mouldings. The mouldings are $400 with SRT letters and $340 without. Shipping is an additional $15. I will take paypal payments at this address [email protected] or we can also take credit card (Visa, MC, Discover, and AMEX). Items should ship 2-4 business days after order is placed.

Here are a few pictures of what mine look like...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you paint over the chrome, right?

I would need to send you the 4 peices?
Nope, I will purchase OEM plastic mouldingd and shave/paint them. You keep or sell your existing mouldings and replace with these.

·
Registered
188 Posts
If the chrome mouldings will fit my '06 laredo then I would like to buy a set of used ones.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Put me on the List Palella! also interested in these! :D

·
Registered
190 Posts

Just to be totally clear, you would be sending out all 4 moldings (front and back door) painted with srt on the fronts for $400.00?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how much would you charge if i send in my old ones to get painted and modified ?

This would run you $310 + shipping costs. This price is so high because of the time and materials that it takes to fill "GRAND CHEROKEE" on the chrome plated moldings. The labor involved is far greater than that of what I do to the black textured moldings and makes this option not cost effective.

·
Registered
815 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
The other thread has been deleted. Sorry for the confusion. That was going to be a group buy for a different molding option.
Palella, I just want to be clear on a few things...

First, are the ones that are on your Jeep the plastic ones that you shaved down and painted or are they the aluminum ones?

Second, is there a big difference in appearance between the aluminum & the plastic ones when they are finished?

Third, are you still going to be doing a group buy on these? If so can you please give the prices for members that want the SRT logos and ones that dont?

Your info is appreciated. I really want these I just want to make sure they are exactly what I am looking for since it is a custom job...

1 - 20 of 98 Posts