Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully Loaded Automotive Audio/Video Division...

Custom Fiber Glass Enclosures
Navigation
Double Din DVD
Sattelite Radio
Alarm and Remote Start
Head Rest Monitors
.... Anything you can think of we can do for your SRT8!

This is the setup in a sr8

Here are a few pictures of our work

If you are thinking about doing something that will make your srt8 stand out from others please feel free to contact me... [email protected]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T-Time said:
Love the work on the Jeep SRT8. Uses that spare space. Very nice. I wish mine wasn't my daily work truck.

T

T-Time we could create you a custom box that would not take up space at all... please contact me if you are interested

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
If Darrin has his pod I'll apologize later. For now get fu(ked and forget this forum, its gotta be 6 months now. If it takes that long for a single module pillar pod- I'll be wanting to trade my current 08 in for the new 6.4L just when your finishing the stereo install.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
thanks for sharing dude!______________________________Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad lotro gold times,and the confused times.
WTF does this mean?

If Darrin has his pod I'll apologize later. For now get fu(ked and forget this forum, its gotta be 6 months now. If it takes that long for a single module pillar pod- I'll be wanting to trade my current 08 in for the new 6.4L just when your finishing the stereo install.
Amen brother!! :bigthumb:

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,180 Posts
You guys are pretty hard on them, I've had great dealings with Fully Loaded, they really came through with my tripple pillar pod, no complaints.

Hope it gets resolved, until then I think the "box" in the back could look a heck of a lot better than the one they have, how about a tripple sub fully fiberglass box in the jeep! Something custom and SRT8ish

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
You guys are pretty hard on them, I've had great dealings with Fully Loaded, they really came through with my tripple pillar pod, no complaints.

Hope it gets resolved, until then I think the "box" in the back could look a heck of a lot better than the one they have, how about a tripple sub fully fiberglass box in the jeep! Something custom and SRT8ish
yes sir! that is some good ideas:)

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
:eek:utofcloset: Winston, tell you what, when Josh pulls his **** from my ass I may feel differently, but for the time being FLA is Fully Loaded. Anyone in PA?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
:eek:utofcloset: Winston, tell you what, when Josh pulls his **** from my ass I may feel differently, but for the time being FLA is Fully Loaded. Anyone in PA?
I think when he pulls it out you will feel a moment of comfort, but ulitmately walk funny for ever. A 6 month insertion will lead to leakage. I like your idea Winston of a SRT8 done in the plexi- that could look deadly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts