Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says... Is any body Interested....
If so let me know what you would like out of one in terms of style locations and what size gauge and I will get my guys to work..

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BuilderBill said:
Josh...
I am interested in the pillar pod 2 or 3 gauge.
I will try and get some photos for you!

How about you FAST???
Bill
yes please get me some pictures so I know what you u guys what so I can get this show on the road.

and how fast??? lol not as nearly as fast as your truck is gonna be :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
flasrt8 said:
and how fast??? lol not as nearly as fast as your truck is gonna be :rolleyes:
Sorry, I meant Chris with the ASM supercharged Jeep in Fl.
He is "FAST" on the forum as well as on the street.
Chris (FAST), please help with photos.
We can prototype & get a group buy going.
Bill

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SilverSRT8 said:
He meant FAST as in the member FAST who has a s/c jeep.

What about getting the dashhawk into the pod? the bottom part of the pod...

Dashhawk pod is easy as hell.......

all I really need is a dash hawk and we could make the pod in my srt8 and then just replicate it for you guys.... so maybe I need to invest in a dash hawk... are there alot of people interested in a fiberglass pod for them? I was thinking it would look great on top of the radio hump in the center......

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
flasrt8 said:

all I really need is a dash hawk and we could make the pod in my srt8 and then just replicate it for you guys.... so maybe I need to invest in a dash hawk... are there alot of people interested in a fiberglass pod for them? I was thinking it would look great on top of the radio hump in the center......
Hmmm, Dashhawk in the top of the radio pod....you may have something there!
Bill

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
flasrt8 said:

i have a dashhawk and im pretty much local to you..if i loan it to you to use do i get the first protoype??lol

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I would be interested in a dash hawk pod but if i get a dashhawk i want to put it in a place no so noticeable.

·
Registered
411 Posts
But you have to think that the cord from the hawk to the connection is not that long. I think the radio hump would be too far away. Maybe a pod with the hawk and 2 other spots and maybe make one that has 3 locations as well. I think those 2 diff ideas would sell.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was opting for the gauge pod with the dashhawk molded in the bottom
No Problem sounds good to me, Honestly we can do both.. Im thinking we can lengthen the DashHawk Wire and mount it on top of the radio I think it was a neat idea, I also love the dashhawk on the pillar idea...

So I am thinking I need pictures of what you guys want to put some ideas into my guys head and we can go from there...

damn looks like I need to buy a dashhawk.....

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all soundss great let me get this one customers car out of here hes getting complete custom door panels from scratch for an old school its should be out of here by WED so we can deffinetly start on the pod after that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bump. What ever came of this? Any chance of getting one for a Magnum? Not sure if the pillar is the same for both the Mag and the Charger and maybe the 300? If it is there should be a good number of people who would want one of these. I'd like to get a 2 gauge pillar pod with a 2 1/16" above the DashHawk. DashHawk would have to be easily removeable for taking into the house to hook to the PC. I'm thinking a PLX-DM-100 above the DashHawk should take care of my gauge needs for the foreseeable future. :)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Bump. What ever came of this? Any chance of getting one for a Magnum? Not sure if the pillar is the same for both the Mag and the Charger and maybe the 300? If it is there should be a good number of people who would want one of these. I'd like to get a 2 gauge pillar pod with a 2 1/16" above the DashHawk. DashHawk would have to be easily removeable for taking into the house to hook to the PC. I'm thinking a PLX-DM-100 above the DashHawk should take care of my gauge needs for the foreseeable future. :)
from what i heard josh is at sema and when he comes back he's suppose to start working on this for us..??

1 - 20 of 43 Posts