Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I am pretty excited about this forum. I am in the market for a Jeep SRT8 and have a great feeling this is a great place to find one. I currently have a 2004 Cadilac CTS-V. It is in good shape and I have done a few mods to it and they are as follows:

Full Magnaflow Exhaust
Lingenfelter Cold Air Intact
Powder Coated stock rims black
Blacked out turn signals, fog lights, reverse light and emblems

Ideally I would like to sell or trade this so I can get a SRT8 Jeep. If anyone has any questions let me know and I will post pictures of the CTSV soon!

· Registered
91 Posts
I had a 06 blown cammed v, couldnt get a straight trade so I actually traded it in for one, best decision Ive made in a while, all the money I had in the v, and I still needed to do a rear end before it would be as fast as I can make my truck

· Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
welcome to the forum, make sure you check out the Cars for Sale section.

· Registered
467 Posts
Welcome. I currently have an 09 CTS-V that I am trading in on the GC SRT8 WK2 that I have on order.

Are you looking for the new WK1 or the WK2?

· Registered
419 Posts
Did you end up buying my wk1 from ourisman?
No those guys were horrible on the follow up but thanks for the info back then. I found one with every option and 26K miles on it at chicagocarsdirect.com which is an awesome high end auto dealer. Check their YouTube page sometime. Lots of sweet rides. They had a blown SRT8 Jeep on their not too long ago. Gave me a nice trade in value for my V, sent a flatbed with the Jeep and swapped cars with no issues.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.