Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and undoubtedly, I'll be asking the same freakin' questions they all do.... :p

A bit about myself, the fascinating being that I am.

I'm 51 yrs old & hail from the city with the hottest chicks, Montreal, Canada. Owned an 06' Charger SRT8 from new 'till a coupla yrs ago. Presently driving an FJ Cruiser. So far, the funnest, nimblest vehicle I've ever owned. Seriously.

I've been a car/truck nut since birth. I've owned the following vehicles worthy of mention in chrono order;

69' Nova with 396/M-22/12 bolt
Fury with 318/340 heads/cam/etc/nitrous
GMC Safari with crate engine 502 cu inch Ramjet/4L80E/9"
06' SRT8 Charger
FJ Cruiser

Believe it or not, they reason I'm looking to trade up to a GC is cargo space. I'm an HVAC contractor. Putting one measly box of air filters in the back of my FJ requires that I fold down the rear seats. It's getting old. Real old...

While I don't hate the '12 GC, I'm not head over heels for it either. I love the 06-10's. But the idea of running another SRT gave me wood, so here I am. Will be ordering one from my pusher...er, dealer today or tomorrow, depending on if I can get ahold of him during the holidays.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to brag and tell you all my life story, exciting as it is :p.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
welcome to the family

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
No, not another newb! LOL Welcome aboard, you've come to the right place for questions.

Have you seen the '12 in person? If you are also looking for a great riding vehicle, I'd imagine you would love the wk2.

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Oh hell no!!! Don't know if I can take another new guy. J/K welcome & good luck at the pusher's getting your fix. Just don't go in there jonesin to bad or he'll take advantage of you.

Jim

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the Fam! We like pics sp post as many as you want we'll comment.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thx to all for the welcome. I'll post pics as soon as I have something in my driveway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts