·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No plugs! Just preferential treatment. They should have special parking with extra wide spots for cool vehicles :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
That’s ridiculous, obviously they are not engineers...first off all the power used for their cars come from burning fossil fuels and there is more loss in converting power from your home to your car and from your car to the ground. Secondly, and the most obvious... if they wanted to "save the planet" they would have the hybrids at the back and gas guzzlers at the front so they would have to exhaust as much fumes finding a spot.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Race gas is "Alternative Fuel" isn't it??

Reactions: TheBRICK

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
I love me some Q16. Esp. dropping off the kids at school and seeing the safety patrol kids and teachers eyes burn as I go through car line.:lol: That stuff smells great!

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
I love me some Q16. Esp. dropping off the kids at school and seeing the safety patrol kids and teachers eyes burn as I go through car line.:lol: That stuff smells great!
To people who aren't car people they're probably thinking damn that thing is a POS. Its loud & sounds like its not running right & there must to be something wrong with it the way it smells. LOL

Jim

·
Registered
611 Posts
Wow now hybrid cars have there own special parking spots. Wonder if the handicap folks are pissed about this. Probally not there the ones I see in all the hybrids.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts