Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving a late night car meet up... Typically ends in street racing.. but we werent going to stay for that..

So we leave, head down the road.. Its my jeep, SRT caliber, and a Saleen mustang with a ton of stuff done..

Pull up to a light and the saleen gets beside me Tells me he needs to fix his headlight, its out..

So I look around, not a SOUL on the road.. So I turn right at the light when it turns green from the right hand lane, saleen turns from the left hand lane..

Pull into the parking lot and the lights flip on.. REALLY?? We didnt do anything.. Until I realized the whole turning from the strait lane is frowned upon...

Well I didnt end up getting a ticket, but my saleen friend did..

So I got out and snapped a picture.. Sent it to my wife telling her I got pulled over for 140 in a 65.. :fight:

Oh yeah, forgot my wallet at home too. Cops didnt like that one.. I said "IM PISSED TOO, IM ON E!!!!"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Danggg, they are strict huh....

Bet your wife loved that one. :lol: Sorry to hear about the buddy in the Saleen, but glad you didn't end up with one.

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah just irritated me because the one night I'm not out breaking laws. And just hanging out. Other cars are flying around doing Ebrake slides and burn outs. And he pulled us over.

Oh well. My record is clean. And he is going to court to fight it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
So you get stopped leaving a known street racing hangout with several cars in your group and your surprised?

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A) I never said I got stopped, the cop flipped his lights on after we were parked in the parking lot and getting out to fix his lights..

B) Its not a "street racing hangout" Its a meet up, and random people go street racing afterwards..

C) there were 3 people in my "Group" All driving normal.. People that leave the parking lot are doing burn outs and flying down the street. Crotch rockets are doing wheelies.

D) Yes im suprised. As we werent doing anything but driving. And when we needed to pull off the road to fix my friends headlight, there were no cars around. IE, the cop had his headlights off behind us. So we didnt see a reason why we couldnt turn right at the light with no one around. So he doesnt cause an accident with his headlights bein INOP.

If the cops wanted to do their jobs, they would pull over the people who are acting stupid. Not the people who are driving normal.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Damn, at least you didn't get a ticket.. Your buddy in the saleen, not so lucky....

Btw, bet your wife just thought your joke was hilarious... lol.

·
Registered
339 Posts
COPS....:ninja: their sneaky like ninjas.....:mad:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey, it happens. I have no doubt they saw you leaving the car meet and was looking for PC to stop one of you, just to see what you all were up to. It's easy enough to run your name through the system, I don't understand why they give people such a hard time for not having their ID. It's not like it was intentional, and you're valid anyway.

Oh well, neat shot anyway. And yeah, what the heck kind of police vehicle is that? LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts