Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I got pulled over for my first time in the WK2 :(

Younger cop, he just wanted to check out the ride ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Registered
1,156 Posts
hahaha Awesome ! wish i could say I have the same luck up here ...

Lets just say I get the old "random stop" card pulled more often than not :|

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So no ticket than? You weren't going 153 were you? LOL

Jim
No tickets. I was just cruising in rush hour traffic.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· That guy..
1,281 Posts
I think I would be a little pissed if he pulled me over to just check out the ride... But around here they pull you over for looking at them..

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It ain't a real big deal to me. Took like 5 minutes. I wasn't in a rush. I'd rather have that then a ticket.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Registered
467 Posts
It ain't a real big deal to me. Took like 5 minutes. I wasn't in a rush. I'd rather have that then a ticket.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

But were you speeding or something? If a cop pulled you over ONLY to check out the truck, that's bad form on his part. He lit up the lights and all?

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
But were you speeding or something? If a cop pulled you over ONLY to check out the truck, that's bad form on his part. He lit up the lights and all?
Lights and all. I didn't mind too much. He never asked for any drivers license or anything. It was a quick stop.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Registered
467 Posts
I wouldn't mind it either if I was actually doing something wrong, but if you were doing nothing wrong and he pulled you over.....I would probably be pissed.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Always nice to make friends with the local officers... Next time tell y'all should get a beer and let him take it for a spin!
Good thought.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.