Well pads on both sides show the taper wear. I marked what location I removed each pad from. I will bring them with me to the Irvine event and offer them up for engineering inspection.
Sorry, this one is beyond web diagnosis. Once you've checked the obvious stuff like accessory drive tensioner, etc, maybe you need to find a dealer with a bit more diagnostic capability.This happens at all variations. Daytime system turned down pulling into driveway(have to be quiet for the neighbors), coming to a stoplight, I live in Fl. and never use my butt warmers. It has never shut off on me..... just drops really low for a sec then comes back up to normal.
Possible loose PCM connection or something? Fuel issue or spark issue maybe?
See above.More Caliber SRT Questions
- Will the Caliber SRT be at the 08 Track Experiences?
- Are Mopar/KW Coilovers in the works... Just a yes or no... Please...
- you guys said "BLD is tuned specifically for the SRT4. The brakes are much more effective than regular Caliber, so we surmise BLD will under perform on the smaller radius rotor." - So they would just not clamp as aggressively? Okay I guess I'm seeing this your way now, I had assumed it would be overly aggressive on the smaller brakes which could be a concern. But thinking about it now I understand. Obviously our intent is to come up with a means to mount slicks on the car. Do you for see a easier way?
- Any info on the sensors or fuel pump from my previous question?
- Is the Mopar Exhaust 3 or 3.5 inch? is it Stainless Steal or Titanium? I
assume it's from corrs?
The Mopar Exhaust is 3" Stainless Steel.
- Pizza tonight?