Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well pads on both sides show the taper wear. I marked what location I removed each pad from. I will bring them with me to the Irvine event and offer them up for engineering inspection.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
This happens at all variations. Daytime system turned down pulling into driveway(have to be quiet for the neighbors), coming to a stoplight, I live in Fl. and never use my butt warmers. It has never shut off on me..... just drops really low for a sec then comes back up to normal.

Possible loose PCM connection or something? Fuel issue or spark issue maybe?

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
This happens at all variations. Daytime system turned down pulling into driveway(have to be quiet for the neighbors), coming to a stoplight, I live in Fl. and never use my butt warmers. It has never shut off on me..... just drops really low for a sec then comes back up to normal.

Possible loose PCM connection or something? Fuel issue or spark issue maybe?
Sorry, this one is beyond web diagnosis. Once you've checked the obvious stuff like accessory drive tensioner, etc, maybe you need to find a dealer with a bit more diagnostic capability.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
I recentely took mine into the dealer due to the front differential vent was leaking again. They said they spoke with you and came up with a TSB from the older GC's rear axle to install a catch can in the vent line. Will this become a TSB for the GCSRT8's? Sounds like quite a few people are experiencing this.

What's the reasoning behind the leak?

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
More Caliber SRT Questions

- Will the Caliber SRT be at the 08 Track Experiences?

Yes.

- Are Mopar/KW Coilovers in the works... Just a yes or no... Please...

Stay tuned. ;)

- you guys said "BLD is tuned specifically for the SRT4. The brakes are much more effective than regular Caliber, so we surmise BLD will under perform on the smaller radius rotor." - So they would just not clamp as aggressively? Okay I guess I'm seeing this your way now, I had assumed it would be overly aggressive on the smaller brakes which could be a concern. But thinking about it now I understand. Obviously our intent is to come up with a means to mount slicks on the car. Do you for see a easier way?

- Any info on the sensors or fuel pump from my previous question?

- Is the Mopar Exhaust 3 or 3.5 inch? is it Stainless Steal or Titanium? I
assume it's from corrs?

The Mopar Exhaust is 3" Stainless Steel.

- Pizza tonight?
See above.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Gotcha guys..... I appreciate all your time tonight. Very cool of you guys doing this for us. It makes feel a little more appreciated for spending my money on your product... Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I Wish When I Went To Dealer It Wasnt Treated Like A Regular Jeep Anyway Of Getting Someone With Knowledge Of Srt?

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
It's that time again...
The thread is now closed to new questions; some answers may still be provided.

Until next time, thanks again to Team SRT for taking time to answer our questions!

121 - 132 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.