Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: Q&A Session IN PROGRESS [Wednesday, April 12th from 6pm to 8pm EST]

Well I know it is a lighter duty set ... but how about the 3.90 from the Magnum SE?? :OP I know Magnum RT owners have performed this swap. That would get a LX SRT out of the hole!!

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

gotta go said:
Sorry. Got here late. 2006 Charger SRT8 prod date 10/05 - there's been a lot of discussion re: limited slip differentials - My car seems to already have LS - I say that because I've never seen less than both wheels leave marks. Am I wrong in assuming that the Chargers shipped with LS?

Thanks.

The diff is open, but the ESP system uses the brakes to transfer torque from the slipping wheel to the traction wheel. It works pretty well, as you observed. We ran a Quaife at One Lap and Targa Newfoundland last year, but you'll probably only see gains over stock on a racetrack.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

NasaRacer said:
I have heard less than great reviews of Sirius reception in my area. And my personal and home auido are all XM Radio and I am also not a fan of the factory Chrysler Sirius Atenna. But I really want the NAV system. Is it possible to Factory order the SRT Option Group III (In my Case a Magnum SRT8) and delete the Sirius option.

In Canada you can get a Magnum SRT8 with NAV and no Siruis or on any other trim level of the Magnum.

thanks guys

Sorry your out of luck..............

·
Registered
368 Posts

When a GC SRT8 is purchased new, what should be included with the car. ie silver pedals, manuals, headphones for the DVD.......etc

·
Registered
3 Posts

Team SRT said:
The diff is open, but the ESP system uses the brakes to transfer torque from the slipping wheel to the traction wheel. It works pretty well, as you observed. We ran a Quaife at One Lap and Targa Newfoundland last year, but you'll probably only see gains over stock on a racetrack.
Thanks guys. I'll get back to the head of this forum to catch up. I LOVE my ride!

gotta go

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

NasaRacer said:
Well I know it is a lighter duty set ... but how about the 3.90 from the Magnum SE?? :OP I know Magnum RT owners have performed this swap. That would get a LX SRT out of the hole!!

The SRT8 LX has a bigger, beefier differential than the regular cars. Different parts.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

z28plus said:
When a GC SRT8 is purchased new, what should be included with the car. ie silver pedals, manuals, headphones for the DVD.......etc
Silver Pedal Pad Overlays are standard equipment on all GC SRT8's. Same thing for Owner's Manual and headphones for the DVD system (if so equipped). Your dealer should have insured that these items were with your car upon delivery, and you should ask him to provide this standard equipment.

·
Registered
3 Posts

:cool: alcohol is now cheaper than gas can i run this on my srt4 and what would i have to do for this?

·
Premium Member
12,170 Posts

Thanks guys for the AWESOME, or SWEET, whatever your preference, Jeep SRT8!

IT [email protected]%ng KICKS ASS FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!!

You guys ROCK!!!!:D

·
Registered
7 Posts

Any awnser on putting a diffrent LSD on the vipers?

·
Registered
36 Posts

You guys need to be aware that all three GC SRT-8's my dealer has been shipped (as well as his last 300C SRT-8) are missing the SRT-8 Owners Manuals and Oil Cap. Mine had the Oil Cap from a 5.7, which in large letters called out 5W-20 ONLY.

Seems to be a "QC" problem at Jefferson North????

Thanks for a good session, forgive the Jerks....

jst2

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Re: Q&A Session PENDING [Wednesday, April 12th from 6pm to 8pm EST]

We will be running a GC SRT8 in the One Lap of America this year.

Check out their website for the schedule and what tracks we are hitting. We spent some time with JMatt from 300c forums last year at IRP and it was a good time. We will be rushed, but if you can make it to one of the tracks, come on over and see us. We'll be the only ones running the GC SRT8. It is pretty stock, but has some trick stuff done. We plan on burying quite a few Corvettes and Porsches, again!

·
Registered
368 Posts

Team SRT said:
Silver Pedal Pad Overlays are standard equipment on all GC SRT8's. Same thing for Owner's Manual and headphones for the DVD system (if so equipped). Your dealer should have insured that these items were with your car upon delivery, and you should ask him to provide this standard equipment.

Anything else that I missed that should be included?

·
Registered
3 Posts

i have a stage 2 srt4 and i want to go faster without the turbo upgrade any suggestions

241 - 260 of 273 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.