Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would finally say what up and get a post up on here.. Been browsing around on the forum for a few months now and i have been an owner since last August. Coming from the Belmar area in Lakewood, I found myself a clean low mileage '06 and I have had plenty of experiences on the road thus far with this beast. I am looking forward to meeting up with some new crew in the mile high city and gaining further knowledge from everyone on here!...

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Welcome from Golden, and congrats on your new beast! Come out to Park Meadows Mall tomorrow morning in the Great Indoors parking lot. Hopefully there will be some other Jeeps to check out, but there will be plenty of other rides to check out. Usually starts around 9.

wink

· Registered
2,123 Posts
WELCOME! did i meet u over there one day?

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WELCOME! did i meet u over there one day?
yeah what up man!! we did meet each other right near there.. Travis right? who else were you rollin with that day, cant remember but was that Phil?

· Registered
2,123 Posts
ya and that was phil too but he sold his jeep now... u dont any mods since ive seen u?

· Registered
2,123 Posts
oh and again good job on the best color

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ya and that was phil too but he sold his jeep now... u dont any mods since ive seen u?
other than a Mopar CAI i have not done any performance mods quite yet.. working on the exterior first a little bit. i smoked out the rear tails and fogs, refinished the front & rear bumper covers, rear bumper step pad & both lower & upper front grille mesh areas. basically got rid of all the black surface areas on the bumpers and the black mesh area in both grilles. so she is all painted to match now which looks a lot cleaner.. will be powder coating the wheels a high gloss black soon.. yeah i have to say the color had to grow on me a little bit (was originally wanting black) dont see a whole lot of red out there.. i remember yours looking pretty dope. will have to meet up soon..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.