Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered up a set of the projector halo fogs to somewhat match the headlights that we did for Chad.

Overall pretty nice. Some modding to get them to fit, and I need to put some more red LEDs in them to make them glow.
And need to get some H3 HID bulbs to put in them since I have a XenonDepot Xtreme Digital HID setup to put in them.

Pics for now:

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Freaking gorgeous Dan. Great work. Congrats Chad. Where are mine :D?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Those are amazing... You really know what your doing man... all your stuff is awesome. i would love to get my headlights painted up by you

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Freaking gorgeous Dan. Great work. Congrats Chad. Where are mine :D?

Thanks, and good luck. LOL. This is most likely something I wouldn't offer. Made it all plug and play with weatherpack plugs. The halos are run up to the headlights and tapped into the running lights and the red LEDs are tied into the same switch for his demon eyes. Time consuming with the soldering, wrapping everything in wire loom, etc..

Those are amazing... You really know what your doing man... all your stuff is awesome. i would love to get my headlights painted up by you

nice work really set it off
Thanks....changed my plans 3 times for what we were doing for his fogs to match the headlights. I think they turned out pretty nicely :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Thanks, and good luck. LOL. This is most likely something I wouldn't offer. Made it all plug and play with weatherpack plugs. The halos are run up to the headlights and tapped into the running lights and the red LEDs are tied into the same switch for his demon eyes. Time consuming with the soldering, wrapping everything in wire loom, etc..
Show the picture how you plugged them in.....amazing they work like that.LOL

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Show the picture how you plugged them in.....amazing they work like that.LOL

I blame that one on lack of sleep, LMFAO. Once I stopped laughing at myself and regained my composure it was all good :D

Or I should blame it on sitting in the dark watching UFC.....why was it dark?? LOL

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I blame that one on lack of sleep, LMFAO. Once I stopped laughing at myself and regained my composure it was all good :D

Or I should blame it on sitting in the dark watching UFC.....why was it dark?? LOL
Yes, you regained composure afterwards...for a little bit....went downhill quick later on. LOL
I am not sure..that was the strangest thing, but I felt like I was still in your Jeep.

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They look awesome together!!

Thanks, Johnny :)

Yes, you regained composure afterwards...for a little bit....went downhill quick later on. LOL
I am not sure..that was the strangest thing, but I felt like I was still in your Jeep.
Downhill? Me?? Was that when it involved the pics I was showing you on my phone?? LOL

And yes, dark just like sitting in my jeep since you were sitting in the back.....makes sense as police metered it at 0% light transmission.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Looks good Dan!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Downhill? Me?? Was that when it involved the pics I was showing you on my phone?? LOL

And yes, dark just like sitting in my jeep since you were sitting in the back.....makes sense as police metered it at 0% light transmission.
Yes, around then. LOL.
Yeah, I think that was the first time I was actually back there. It was like a miracle when I got out of the Jeep and I could see again...now I know what Jami had to go through.....''What light?'' ''I don't know, I can't see!!'' LOL

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good Dan!

Yes, around then. LOL.
Yeah, I think that was the first time I was actually back there. It was like a miracle when I got out of the Jeep and I could see again...now I know what Jami had to go through.....''What light?'' ''I don't know, I can't see!!'' LOL
Hmm, I do seem to recall bringing up said pics and you shaking your head and saying "here we go again", LOL.
And yes, now you know why she had her window down when she was back there. "Look Jami, the restaurant.....do you see it?" to which she said "I can't see shit" LMFAO.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hmm, I do seem to recall bringing up said pics and you shaking your head and saying "here we go again", LOL.
And yes, now you know why she had her window down when she was back there. "Look Jami, the restaurant.....do you see it?" to which she said "I can't see shit" LMFAO.
I feel like I've said/done that a few times. :D
I do remember that...she's a hater. LOL

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I feel like I've said/done that a few times. :D
I do remember that...she's a hater. LOL

I think it is a daily occurrence now, at least once a day. LOL
And maybe next time I will make you sit in the back and she can sit up front, LMFAO :D

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I think it is a daily occurrence now, at least once a day. LOL
And maybe next time I will make you sit in the back and she can sit up front, LMFAO :D
I think you're right! And fine...jerk! LOL

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
So....Matt was in the back of Dan's Jeep and liked it? That's a little too much info. LOL
No, I am not hating.....you guys want to hang out together in the back of Dan's Jeep cause no one can see in, that's all you. LOL

BTW...fogs look good.

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think you're right! And fine...jerk! LOL

LOL :D

So....Matt was in the back of Dan's Jeep and liked it? That's a little too much info. LOL
No, I am not hating.....you guys want to hang out together in the back of Dan's Jeep cause no one can see in, that's all you. LOL

BTW...fogs look good.
Hater. LOL.
3 people in one jeep.....someone has to ride in the back. Matt was that someone, all by himself :silly:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Looks great Dan! I think you need to throw up some more pics of your welder though.. LMAO!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts