Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
How much rear wheel spin is considered normal before the front end engages during a launch in slick conditions like a wet road from a standing start? Also is it normal for the front to engage with a bang under this condition?
Most of us actually prefer to turn the ESP off for really slick conditions. It will keep your AWD engaged all the time while in "ESP off" mode. Dont' worry you'll still have ESP to help drive during those conditions. It's not really an ESP off button. It will eliminate the delay from the electronics.

·
Banned
1,704 Posts
Love both of em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see sig) Funnest vehicles I've ever owned....despite a few TSBs.....absolutely love them....

Question: Are the slotted rotors for the GCSRT8 part of the brake TSB like on my Charger? I haven't looked into that yet, and would love to have slotted ones on my GC as well. If not, what is taken care of on the TSB for the rear brake squeal on the Jeep?
Chase

·
Registered
283 Posts
This month marks the 25th SRT chat session and the TWO YEAR anniversary. On behalf of everyone I would like to thank you guys for your continued participation and your continued dedication to making improvements on our vehicles each and every year. A few quirks aside, it just wouldn't be the same without our beloved SRT vehicles and the team behind it all. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Agreed, please keep making it a better vehicle to purchase and own/service in the future. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I believe the question has been asked, but will running in 2 wheel do any harm and I believe the answer is no and yes. No it won't hurt the Jeep but it defeats the stability controls so it makes it not as safe as it was designed. As for burn outs why buy a Jeep.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
This month marks the 25th SRT chat session and the TWO YEAR anniversary. On behalf of everyone I would like to thank you guys for your continued participation and your continued dedication to making improvements on our vehicles each and every year. A few quirks aside, it just wouldn't be the same without our beloved SRT vehicles and the team behind it all. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
A huge DITTO from Team Admin!! :)

See you guys next time...

141 - 147 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.