Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****Price changed to a case of beer!********** That is right, I am giving these tires away for a case of beer. Blue Moon will do fine.

Hey all, I just took off my old OEM Goodyear Eagle RSA rear runflats and put new ones on. I took them off early, because my TPMS sensors locked up. I measured the depth of tread, and it is about 1/4 inch left on both rear tires. 285/40/R20s. They have never been damaged, torn on the sides, or plugged.

A case of beer for both!! Local pickup only. I live in Burke, VA 22015.

I'd post pics, but you know what they look like. :)

Wes

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They are still available!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
the tread is 7-8/32s? want to be a pal and PM your best price in addition to that other little thing were working on getting to me? ;) unless its too much of a hassle with greyhound...

regardless, free bump!

Reactions: WESLEY KAY

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the tread is 7-8/32s? want to be a pal and PM your best price in addition to that other little thing were working on getting to me? ;) unless its too much of a hassle with greyhound...

regardless, free bump!
Hahaha...thanks for the bump man. Yeah, I'd say about 7-8/32s. I didn't take a measurement with a tread measurer though, just a needle, pen, and tape measure. I'd say they have about half life on them.

I am going to keep them local for now, but you never know. If the tires are still around, I'll ask Greyhound how much they would cost to ship and get back to you.

Oh, FYI on the hood....Black Ops should be sending me my hood this week probably. They said it would be hood #2 this week if they got two out, or DEFINITELY the following week. It's getting closer!

Wes

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

Actually a new post will be made with these, because the title of the post is now wrong. Closing this out.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
New thread started HERE.

Bernie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.