1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys, here is what I have

Modern Muscle 87mm Throttle Body- $250 plus shipping

08-10 Coolant tank $15 plus shipping

New 4" QTP cutout Y-Pipe. Stainless Y-pipe only. Didn't need it.- $50 plus shipping

I'll also have a Zex nitrous system for sale in the next week or so. They're still in the car at the shop. Pics are up.

The Zex Kit has a lot of components- Zex kit, Bottle, Billet Aluminum Bottle bracket, Zex window switch, Zex Bottle heater, RDP 90mm Nitrous Plate, Custom braided blow down line, and Autometer Cobalt electric nitrous gauge, purge kit. $1000 plus shipping

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
628 Posts
damn i want those headers and hi flows, but no funds til next week....

are they 1 3/4 or 1 7/8?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn i want those headers and hi flows, but no funds til next week....

are they 1 3/4 or 1 7/8?
Pretty sure 1 7/8 but not sure. I'll check when I get back tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm alo going to be at Bradenton if somebody wants to save you and me the headache of shipping.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
628 Posts
I'm alo going to be at Bradenton if somebody wants to save you and me the headache of shipping.
never heard of bradenton, im in DE lol...how much to ship to 19977?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
never heard of bradenton, im in DE lol...how much to ship to 19977?
Its the Bradenton modern Hemi race in two weeks in FL. I'd have to check tomorrow on shipping, but maybe one of the northern guys who are coming to the race can pick em up for you?????

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Probably about 15,000 or so.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am interested in the catch can and intake. Pm sent for shipping quote to 20906.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am interested in the catch can and intake. Pm sent for shipping quote to 20906.
The catch can sold already but I'll send a quote for the intake when I get home Sat. I have another guy who has a catch can for sale though. It has the z mount bracket if your interested?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yeah, I would appreciate it. I am definitely interested in the intake.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Interested in the zex kit, with the 90mm plate, would I have to get a bigger throttlebody?
I used an 87mm Throttle body and it worked fine. Are you looking for the whole package?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Do the Headers come with 02 extensions ? also, are they longtube ?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do the Headers come with 02 extensions ? also, are they longtube ?
They are longtubes. As for the extentions. I have the rears at the house I believe, that I never had to use and the other two you can get from AR. I don't think they are that pricey. You'll have to get a new gasket set from them anyway.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its the standard 6.1 Hemi Zex kit. It doesn't come with all the extra stuff I have though. It comes with the bottle, nitrous and fuel lines, and Zex box. The bottle heater, gauge, plate, blow down, window switch, and billet bracket are add-ons

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To the top.......

·
Registered
792 Posts
Its the standard 6.1 Hemi Zex kit. It doesn't come with all the extra stuff I have though. It comes with the bottle, nitrous and fuel lines, and Zex box. The bottle heater, gauge, plate, blow down, window switch, and billet bracket are add-ons
A buddy if the kit doesn't sell and you still want to make some money let me know. I have a ZEX kit as well but I need some parts.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.