Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Cleaned the Jeep and Snapped Some Pics

4K views 36 replies 27 participants last post by  DCSpecial 
#1 ·
Had Glorysends detail my Jeep back on Labor Day and I haven't driven it really in any steady rain so I washed the wheels and then hit the entire jeep with detail spray and glass cleaner and decided to snap some pics as it has been awhile since I took any.

5" tips on the B&B....not perfect, but as close as we could get them:

See less See more
#4 ·
You ever going to buy headlights?

#8 ·
Jeep looks amazing Dan!
And nice background scenes too.
Silver FTW! :)

#9 ·
Nice Nice Lowering :bigthumb:

#11 ·
What is the lowering kits that you used ?

#16 ·
it`s 1.0”- 1.5” Drop ?

#18 ·
Looks gorgeous Dan the man. Now when are you to pimp your ride with LEDs?!

#24 ·
Thanks for all the compliments, much appreciated :D

Gotta decide on a color first. And somehow I already have two other local vehicles lined up for that, LOL.

Your Jeep needs nothing else........ utterly perfect. Most tasteful award goes to you. Period.

Do the shocks/end links make these things lower? I have Eibach, and mine not that low.
Thanks. I do have something else in mind......purely as there are a lot of silver jeeps in my area. Although I do love how easy it is to keep clean :D

All I have is the Eibachs.....but they have been on for 23,000 miles and they were when Eibach first released them so I don't know if they changed anything since then. The end links just help with handling and I still have stock shocks and struts.

#19 ·
Nice shots!

#27 ·
As always, sweet pics Dan. Jeep is still looking sexxxy!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#28 ·
Beautiful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.