Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Looks sweet little homey. One question... is the passenger front not as photogenic as the driver side front?:rofl:;) Can't wait to see it in person one day...... and go for a ride!

· Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
Lookin Good Johnny!

· Registered
2,211 Posts
"I'm in love with my car...
Gotta feel for my automobile...
Get a grip on my boy-racer rollbar...
Such a thrill when your radials squeal..."

Queen

· Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys!!

:lol: Harrison, I hate taking pics of the passenger side because of the damn broken piece of the front fascia; just bugs the hell out of me. I'll get a new one some day.

· Registered
245 Posts
all in all that jeep is great. from go to show two thumbs up, WAY UP! (just cant get over the Red and Carbon Fiber combo. looks good man.

· Registered
1,033 Posts
pictures are looking real good man. keep it up. on a side note there are programs you can get that will retrieve deleted or lost photos from a memory card. you might want to look into it. i know i deleted some pics after going out one night by mistake and the program i got worked like a charm.

· Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
all in all that jeep is great. from go to show two thumbs up, WAY UP! (just cant get over the Red and Carbon Fiber combo. looks good man.
Thanks!!! :)

pictures are looking real good man. keep it up. on a side note there are programs you can get that will retrieve deleted or lost photos from a memory card. you might want to look into it. i know i deleted some pics after going out one night by mistake and the program i got worked like a charm.
Thanks, yeah I searched a little but I was pretty pissed so I gave up. When I have the patience some more, I will check it out for my specific memory card.

· Registered
11,229 Posts
Must be Nice ....

· Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Must be Nice ....
Uhh, yeah it is :p

No, usually I wouldn't have it in the garage in the cold weather so mom and dad can have theirs in there, but she is out of town, so hell if the camaro is going to sit in there....

Sucks driving around in the xlr and not being able to put the top down... :pimp:

· Registered
1,549 Posts
LOL, I bumped because I miss the jeep! It is at home, safe and sound in the garage. I haven't driven it since Atco, and won't be until I go home the 11th or so.

:D
hahaha the XLR ur DD and the jeep is safe asleep @ home:p

Must be Nice ....
cmon bro it's always sunny and nice in NE and never snows;) stop complaining

· Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
hahaha the XLR ur DD and the jeep is safe asleep @ home:p

cmon bro it's always sunny and nice in NE and never snows;) stop complaining
Yeah, I basically have taking over the XLR... Dad shouldn't have made me sell the mustang. :p I'll be driving it back down to Fl in Jan though. Until then, I'll be pimpin it around Va!

That storm we had last night had some heavyyy rain!!!

· Registered
4,269 Posts
Looks sick Johnny!

You get that thing shining perfectly every time!

Best looking red rocker IMO. Half of those photos are calendar worthy!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts