Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I cleaned the jeep this morning to take some pictures for the calendar and hopefully get a good one or two...
I went to 2 new spots that turned out pretty good, got to my girlfriends house and put my memory card in her computer; pictures looked HOT!
Well went back to my house, put the memory card in my laptop, and the pictures were gone! Every single one I took today, even of a cts-v coupe I took on the way home! I have no idea how it happened or what I hit, but I was pissed!

Also, my lens has something in it, so some pictures become blurry.
So I went to my local spots that are a mile down the street to get some pictures to upload. I'll go back to the other spots some other time hopefully.

Anyways, enjoy the pics.

· Registered
11,229 Posts
As always a sick <IF I KEEP OVERRIDING THE LANGUAGE FILTER I'M GOING TO BE BANNED> .... hehe

· Registered
414 Posts
Car Crazy. I know the feeling...

· Registered
400 Posts
Rig looks sick... I'm sure you have posted it before, but what kind of power are you making at the wheels w/ the whipple?

Not a fan of the carbon fiber hood w/ red, but that is my personal taste.

· Registered
146 Posts
what can i say:eek: WOW looking good as always johnny. dude you can take some pictures,are you still working lx pictures? i'ed like to see what you shot and are jeeps together.

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
Looking beautiful as always Johnny!

· Registered
16 Posts
Sick ride man :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts