Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to find out how much interest there is in having a gtg throughout the mopar community. unfortunately it would have to be around the clarksville / Nashville area as i have a 3 week old and can`t really travel too far. hopefully there is a good amount of interest. i'm posting on all mopar forum sites i can to gain as much interest as possible so if you`re up for it then throw some comments or ideas out here and we can get something going. I'm mostly on cherokeesrt8 forum and the Tennesee chapter of dodge truck world but i'll keep checking back as often as possible. no exact date as of yet because i would like to see what would work best for the majority.

i personally have a 2011 Ram, lifted, a SRT Ram, and a SRT jeep i can add to the fun and a couple of friends with nicely modded non mopar vehicles (still american muscle of course) that would like to participate.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Pm sent,I'm in Clarksville also

·
Registered
907 Posts
Im in the Paducah, KY area, roughly one hour away, give me some time and dates and i should be able to be there, thanks alot!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I would try and come schedule permitting. I am near Evansville, Indiana. Busy time for me now with my wedding coming up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it's looking like mid nov. gives us more time to gain more interest and also for people to be able to planfor it. still working exact dates as we are still talking with a lot of other forums and getting things figured out. i'll keep you posted as better info comes along. lets keep this going and get some more people involved.

i appreciate the support
thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, seems i've been banned from the challenger a magnum Z forums for life for recruiting?????? i sent a message to them but i didn't know that trying to get a real world gtg was recruiting. not sure exactly what i am recruiting for but whatever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts