Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at chroming my OEM wheels over the winter. I was going to use US Wheel Exchange until I read some negative comments from some of the other forum members. I am now looking at using CalChrome. Any other suggestions or ideas would be welcome.

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Google Calchrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Mike go out & talk to John Smith, (salesman) at O'Daniels. Tell him Jim with the SRT's from Glenbrook sent you, he used to work there also. Not sure who they use but its someplace around here, I think. He was showing me some WK2 Limited or Overland wheels that they had just had Black Chromed & they were very nice looking. He said its something they have done for them alot on their new cars.

Jim

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike go out & talk to John Smith, (salesman) at O'Daniels. Tell him Jim with the SRT's from Glenbrook sent you, he used to work there also. Not sure who they use but its someplace around here, I think. He was showing me some WK2 Limited or Overland wheels that they had just had Black Chromed & they were very nice looking. He said its something they have done for them alot on their new cars.

Jim
Thanks Jim, I'll give him a call.

Mike

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Glad to help out Mike. They've had regular chrome done also, plus its always nice to see the work a company does before you buy.

Edit, they've got a modern blue 10 1 owner traded in on the mineral grey 12 that would make a very nice last minute christmas gift for your boy. LOL

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts