Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen many different rides with both black and chrome aftermarket wheels...any opinions? I really liked the way the chrome came out on my black WK1 and am leaning towards the chrome at this point. The truth is I also really like the blacked out look some members have done with their rides. What's your take??

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm partial to the chrome and black mixture, however, its all personal opinion you going to get here man. Do what your happy with in the end, because your the one that's going to have to live with it. If you like the chrome look more than the blacked out look go for it. Take a look through the forums at other members rides with the chrome and the partial chrome and then the blacked out look and see which you would like to drive the most everyday. Weigh the pros and cons and take a step back and make a well educated long term decision on what will satisfy your needs in the end.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also like the black and chrome combo...thanks for your input!

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Black.Chrome is out

...Said the guy with the black truck, black rims, black window trim, black windows, black grille inserts, black..... :D

I think the black thing will go the same route as the chrome bling dinosaur. I love black, but at some point you start to lose all the sexy lines, features etc.

"Personally", I like colour coordinated stuff. In other words, a yellow car with yellow accents on wheels or calipers etc. Problem with black is that nothing "stands out". Just one big black mass. And chrome's cool too, depending on how much & where.

Jez sayin' :eek:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Chrome FTW!!! :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
While it wasnt a choice, I am partial to Black Chrome. Here is a pic of my charger with Black Chrome SRT wheels. I think the Black Chrome takes that "bling" factor away and just looks cool.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.