Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sorry she is a little bit dirty and i haven't debaged yet it is too wet out but here are a few pics to get ya started. Will put up more this weekend when i am in Florida. This will just give ya an idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
The way it should came come from the factory ;) :D

btw- you're welcome for manning the jack :D

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
YES PLEASE! Looks gorgeous, I love it!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Looks great. 315s up front. That is wild!

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Lookin' good, I've thought all along that the wk1 wheels were going to be sweet on the wk2, I rest my case....

I've got an extra set of the staggered alcoa db's, was thinking about having them done in the black chrome for the wk2, maybe someone will beat me to it so I can see how it looks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Not a fan of chrome wheels but looks good.

Personally, I think it will look much better as gun metal or graphite color.

·
Registered
413 Posts
do you think we mostly like them because thats what we are so use to seeing, a buddy of mine seems to think its a matter of folks trying to turn the 2012 into something more familiar. Im on the fence I guess......can't deny that it looks good though!

·
Registered
532 Posts
IMO, it's a classic wheel that would look great on any vehicle. I have always thought that black wheels looked like winters, but you guys have warmed me up to them; for me though, shiny is where its at!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looks beautiful. Definitely should have came that way originally.

Reactions: ealbin23

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
I like the WK2 wheels.

BUT that looks fricking insanely good!!! Full of win.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.