Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time it happened i thought i might have been crazy but its happened twice now. SRT sat all day long and i went to go to the gym around 11:30pm, went out to it, unlocked it with the remote, and while i was climbing into it she chimed at me, just once, no key in the ignition, no lights on (except auto on when unlock), nothing so i thought maybe i was hearing things, started it up everything normal..

didnt happen when i went to come home until the next day, after letting it sit for the majority of the day it did it again, same as before, no remote start just unlock and open the door, 3 secs later 'chime' and then nothing until i start it.. weird.. its not really bothering my i just want to know what it is..

the only thing thats different than usual is the tires have been a little low because of the cold (fixed now) and its been close to freezing temp when it happens.. could it be a tire warning or an 'ice' warning (GM cars)? theres no messages on the dash out of the ordinary. or is my truck mad at me because i havnt driven it all day? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya mines not very consistent either, just twice so far ill keep an eye on it

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
How do you turn off the damn seat belt chime?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm, ill watch it close and see if the lights flash when it does it, that would make sense tho, if the door was open and the lights are on and not on auto it would ding..

@btelander - theres a stick at the top somewhere that says 'user programable features, starscan and seatbelt chime" or something like that, check it out, cool stuff in there

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chime on entry

I keep making my '12 chime because I lift my leg in and my pants tighten which push down a button on the remote. Is your key in your pocket?
:zlurking:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts