Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

CherokeeSRT8.com ROTM Contest: September 2011

The contest works like this:

Today until September 25 11:59pm EST, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From September 26 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of September!!

The prize:

The September 2011 CherokeeSRT8.com Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of October 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Here we go again!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
I can't edit my post either but I just wanted to add another pic or two:

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
I see the 3 maximum photo rule, my mistake, can I get the ability to edit my posts?

·
Administrator
5,864 Posts
Sorry for double pics.. It won't let me edit my post?
I can't edit my post either but I just wanted to add another pic or two:
I see the 3 maximum photo rule, my mistake, can I get the ability to edit my posts?
This forum is set up a little differently than all the other ones in that you don't have the ability to edit posts. It's explained in the rules (see link in 1st post that no one ever reads)...

5) Each entry is allowed a maximum of 3 photos. You are not allowed to change your photos once you enter. To enter add your photos to a post in the contest thread and they will be moved by a moderator into the main contest post (the thread originating post). Photos will be added to the post in the order of entry.

Bernie

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Haha ok then. Just trying to help.

·
Administrator
5,864 Posts
I guesss it should come as no surprise that there is still no poll added? haha not sure this is gonna catch on to well on this forum.
This ROTM is being done on all the Autoforums forums and I'm not sure how they're going about deciding who wins. I know Harrison won a couple of months ago, so someone's handling it.

Bernie

·
Registered
299 Posts
it just seems they need at least moderator help in running this since it hasn't worked as described in the first post once yet ... I mean there should have been a poll up since the 25th of sept till the end of the month to vote for a winner, and already be a new submission thread started for Oct. With only a few entry's it doesn't seem many members actually care to much anyhow.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yep i dont think anyone is even going to bother to post next month.

·
Administrator
5,864 Posts
Although personally I have no interest in getting involved in this, I will bring this to the attention of the AutoForums admin. It seems to be run differently from site to site. I found the rules to be somewhat confusing too.

Bernie

·
Administrator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Due to miscommunication on my part, I will extend the voting for as long as possible for the September ROTM. Thanks to all those that entered.

·
Administrator
5,864 Posts
Please note there is now a poll added to this thread.

Bernie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts