Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower my jeep grand cherokee 07 laredo V6 I already change the springs(iechbach) and is not enough some body know who sells these springs ???

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
What are iechbach springs....the lowest you are going to get with springs is either the eibach or bwoodys for the srt, unless there are mre lowering options for non-srt jeeps.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Wait im confused... You want to use srt springs? will that work?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I want to lower my jeep grand cherokee 07 laredo V6 I already change the springs(iechbach) and is not enough some body know who sells these springs ???
huh???.....

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I think he is saying that he has the eibach springs but they aren't low enough for him....I THINK that is what he is trying to say. Either way, this place isn't his best source for information on the subject for Jeep.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Cut a full coil off your Eibachs...You should be nice and slammed then..........

The ride quality will suck tho

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Do you have the Eibach springs for the non-SRT Jeeps? If so, you'll want the Eibach or BWoody or Road Magnet springs for the SRT Jeeps.

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Do you have the Eibach springs for the non-SRT Jeeps? If so, you'll want the Eibach or BWoody or Road Magnet springs for the SRT Jeeps.

I don't think that will work. Isn't the ride height much higher on a regular Jeep, and the shocks longer? The SRT Road Magnets or Eibachs would have him riding around on bottomed out shocks; worse than us that is :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
^^^^^^I guess that means adding the SRT8 Bilsteins to the list.....

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts