Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finding one at at dealership around my area is slim to none, just found one at a dealership today. Its a steel blue with 41k miles on it, looks unmolested, if I can get it at the right price, I will most likely pull the trigger. I even took my mach 1 out of storage to see about a trade in (unsalted/unsanded roads and sunny out).

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Good luck

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
Good luck. Love steel blue.

· Registered
2,608 Posts
I just bought mine and love it! Been wanting one since they came out and now I finally have one!!! Don't settle though. I know there hard to find but get one in the condition and.mileage range you want. I almost settled on more than one occasion and I'm so glad I didn't because the right one finally came along that was up to my standards. And I love to spend hours and hours detailing cars so my standard was pretty high. Long story short have patients and the right one will come along. Good luck!

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, Ive been looking for one for awhile, again if i cant get it for my price range, I will pass. Spring time though I plan on selling my mustang and getting one anyways, just checking the waters at this point.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went there with the mach, dealer grabbed the keys right away and i took it for a test drive and it was a beast compared to my mustang. I loved it in all aspects but told the dealer it would depend on what I can get for my mustang as a trade. He goes on telling me how the owner of the dealership is a big mustang fanatic and would give me the best possible price on it blah blah blah. Takes it for a test drive and the dealer is ecstatic to tell me they would give me $6k. I said there is no way I would let it go that cheap. The salesman began criticizing me saying that I wasnt interested in the Jeep, I wasnt being reasonable with my vehicle, then gave me my keys and walked away from me. Terrible experience from this dealership. I told him theres no way I would take anything less then $10k for the mustang, its got 65k miles on it and is in great shape, maybe I'm not reasonable here.

· Registered
53 Posts
just finance the whole srt8 and sell the mach privately and get what you want outa it, thats what im doing on mine and much happier with the decision

· Registered
521 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.