Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today while at Atco I had the check engine light come on before I got to run, earlier this evening I had the red ETC lightening bolt light come on. These are the codes I pulled "P2135 position sensor a/b voltage correlation, P0121 Throttle /pedal position sensor A circuit range/performance, P0300 random misfire detected". I've since cleared the codes, where should I start looking guys any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Today while at Atco I had the check engine light come on before I got to run, earlier this evening I had the red ETC lightening bolt light come on. These are the codes I pulled "P2135 position sensor a/b voltage correlation, P0121 Throttle /pedal position sensor A circuit range/performance, P0300 random misfire detected". I've since cleared the codes, where should I start looking guys any help would be greatly appreciated.
hey did you ever get your rig figured out?? i'm experiencing the same exact problems and have pulled the same codes... i;m in the process of trying track it down... i'm going to put a different throttle body on and see what it does... hopefully you got yours figured out! let me know

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I disconnected the battery and cleaned the the contacts on the TB clip with contact cleaner and made sure it was properly secured, then got a tune revision and had no issues since.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ok thanks for the info... I will do the same and see if that fixes my problem... Will post an update...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts