Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TruFiber Charger SRT8 Style Ram Air hood. Mint condition, comes with windshield washer nozzles installed. These are truly a work of art, you will be amazed by the quality. $1300.00 OBO plus shipping or local pick up in West Michigan. Please PM me if interested. I had taken it off and boxed it up but here are pictures of it installed. Might as well be my jeep other than the headlights...looks killer on a black jeep for sure, haven't seen it on others.

Thanks,
Eric

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Was looking at your hood, do you still have the shipping box? And what does the the hood weight? Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was looking at your hood, do you still have the shipping box? And what does the the hood weight? Thanks
Yes, I still have the shipping box and packing materials from when I got it. I had my stock hood in there while I had it on. I am not sure of the exact weight, but it weighs about the same as the stock hood. If you are asking about weight for shipping I would say the total package with the box will be less than 25 lbs.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any pics of the hood installed on the jeep?

I had some posted on here but found some others of it installed on a black jeep. Just use the search function and you will find it. I have added the ones I found above.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sale pending

Sale pending................

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale

Still for sale, previous sale cancelled due to shipping costs.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold

Sold...this time for real I hope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.