Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got wind of this monster tonight. SICK!!!!!

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Damn never heard of AGP, but I know who they are!!!!!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
DEAR GOD!!! just ridiculous... looks like someone has been hiding their build. guess thats one way to take the competition by surprise...go out and set a new world record

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Just awesome !! .. but I still like the Cult energy Challanger a little better haha

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
This is a local guy up here at my track. I met him a few weeks ago when he was teching in for his 60ft and 1/8 mile times for certification. The owner is totally cool, and just like to go fast. He bought it and had a KB and NOS put on almost immedietly. Ran 10's but that wasn't enough for him. He took it to a local shop(Toronto), wasn't AGP and they built the car. Besides the shell and some of the frame, has been completely re worked. Full carbon fibre rear tub, Run on a BIG 3 system, told me the 3 speed tranny cost him 20G's. unfortunetly my battery was dead on my phone that day otherwise I would snapped pics. The build is absolutely incredible. His goal is mid 7's.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
DEAR GOD!!! just ridiculous... looks like someone has been hiding their build. guess thats one way to take the competition by surprise...go out and set a new world record
He could really care less about being the fastest challenger... he just wants to be fast. Never meant to be a surprise, he just doesn't frequent the forums. Supposedly he was invited to Atco, so fingers crossed he can make it cause him and Tims car would be incredible to line up.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Ummm, thats fast..

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Sounds like he's cool as fan! would love to see those 2 challys line up together

He could really care less about being the fastest challenger... he just wants to be fast. Never meant to be a surprise, he just doesn't frequent the forums. Supposedly he was invited to Atco, so fingers crossed he can make it cause him and Tims car would be incredible to line up.

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Thats a bad @$$ car. Tim at Mr Norms is going back to the track this weekend with a new chassis/tire setup. He beat us on the et, but we still have 4mph on him so we just need to see the 60ft drop down and it will be a good race between them.

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Just awesome !! .. but I still like the Cult energy Challanger a little better haha

the colt chally is awsome!! mean as hell lookin

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
That's sick!

Why does the guy need to help the driver get pre-staged? I've staged myself 100x without any help...never understood that.....

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's sick!

Why does the guy need to help the driver get pre-staged? I've staged myself 100x without any help...never understood that.....
More than anything he's trying to line him up in the groove or over his tire marks if he burned out past the line. Why they help at the end to pre-stage him.... I don't know. It ain't that hard. Although, it is nice to know when you get close. I do kinda hate hitting the brakes, letting off the brakes, hitting the brakes, letting off the brakes. I got pretty good though at stopping my burnout almost right into pre-stage.:D That was fun. I actually perfectly pre-staged at Atco from my burnout.:rocker:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts