Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my jeep back today.. i been posting few pics of the hood in the recent photos thread, but i thought id start my own thread now... the hood looks super good, the nozzles were called GM brand or something.. they look shity the way they r installed i dont like it.. other then that the hood lines up perfect... i also painted my rear chrome strip.. slowly ill remove all the chrome.

Boychiks.. i asked the dealer if they removed the strip to get it painted n they said no...
sensors work perfect no problem wit them painted..

Enjoy the pics.

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ANDDD when i was about to leave again another truck pulled in wit bunch of cars n saw this..

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks sick dude......whose hood is that .....i want one ...not a fan of the carbon (only on a black veh)
Ill PM you

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
trucarbon........................

· Administrator
6,383 Posts
All these posts asking "where can I get one" can be eliminated if the OP posts where he got it from as a GENERAL SHARING post. We DO allow that even for NSV's, but the line is thin.

I've sent the OP a PM requesting he post where he got it from and where the line is drawn.

Bernie

Reactions: YYCSRT8 and 1BAMFR

· Administrator
6,383 Posts

· Super Moderator
11,085 Posts
Love the color. Why can't you mention the name TruFiber? You aren't selling them.

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What's the underneath look like?
ill get a pic tm morning or something.. right now that jack thingy isnt on the hood so ill have to install it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.