Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. LED Tail Lights for Jeep Grand Cherokee 07-10 with Fog Light Harness Package
These are LED tail lights for the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. I purchased these tail lights about a year ago from
eBay. I paid $250 at the time. The item is still listed on
eBay from various merchants at different prices. I then sent my tail lights to a company called Tail Light Solutions. I paid $75 for them to convert my tail light pins to fit my 2010 Jeep pin connectors since after 2007 Jeep changed the pin connectors in the tail lights. I paid an additional $140 to have a reverse HID kit installed in my tail lights with relay harnesses. I also paid an additional $160 to purchase the fog light harnesses and have have my tail lights modified so they can connect to the fog light harnesses and use LED bulbs in my rear fog lights. I include the fog light bulb sockets and the RED LED bulbs that i purchased off VLEDs. They all work in sync for breaking, turn signals, and parking lights. I also had my tail lights professionally tinted dark black for $75 leaving the white cut out reflector. THESE THINGS ARE SICK!!!!! This total package cost me $700 with the prices above.

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z426/grkbb0y23/

I will sell the whole package for $450 flat!!!! Im Located in Bayside, NY. Shipping varies by location. Payments accepted through paypal only.

The asking price is $350
My Location: Bayside, NY 11360
Shipping varies by location of buyer

Paypal email: [email protected]
My email: [email protected]
Cell phone: 516-474-6621 Calls or texts accepted.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
So how much you looking to get ?

Reactions: Knuckles

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Thanks , I have one , it's just per forum rules you have to list an Asking price .

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
yes bernie...that would be great...i have a few more items to post so if you could do that it would be awesome
Oh, you want me to do it? OK, just hold off posting anymore until I get all the items in the first post. After that I'll clean the thread up.

Bernie

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
All your items are now in the first post. Just edit your first post if you wish to add more items. I got rid of all the duplicates after the editing.

Bernie

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Any pics of the spoiler?

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
bernie all my other pics are gone
Probably lost in the carnage and at this point it's probably best if you posted new images. Had your images been hosted rather than attached they would have still been there.

Bernie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how do i post new images...the images are off my computer...it only give me the option of posting them through a new URL

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
how do i post new images...the images are off my computer...it only give me the option of posting them through a new URL
If you're not familiar with hosting pics from Photobucket you should be able to make a post below mine, scroll down a little to "Manage Attachments" and re-upload them again.

Bernie

·
Registered
965 Posts
bump for a great deal..seen these parts in person and know dennis well he keeps all of his stuff nice and clean

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
idk why my post was deleted...BUT id still like to see some pictures from different angles like i asked originally.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1. LED Tail Lights for Jeep Grand Cherokee 07-10 with Fog Light Harness Package
These are LED tail lights for the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. I purchased these tail lights about a year ago from eBay. I paid $250 at the time. The item is still listed on eBay from various merchants at different prices. I then sent my tail lights to a company called Tail Light Solutions. I paid $75 for them to convert my tail light pins to fit my 2010 Jeep pin connectors since after 2007 Jeep changed the pin connectors in the tail lights. I paid an additional $140 to have a reverse HID kit installed in my tail lights with relay harnesses. I also paid an additional $160 to purchase the fog light harnesses and have have my tail lights modified so they can connect to the fog light harnesses and use LED bulbs in my rear fog lights. I include the fog light bulb sockets and the RED LED bulbs that i purchased off VLEDs. They all work in sync for breaking, turn signals, and parking lights. I also had my tail lights professionally tinted dark black for $75 leaving the white cut out reflector. THESE THINGS ARE SICK!!!!! This total package cost me $700 with the prices above.

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z426/grkbb0y23/

I will sell the whole package for $450 flat!!!! Im Located in Bayside, NY. Shipping varies by location. Payments accepted through paypal only.

2. Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Wing
This is a Carbon Fiber Spoiler that was custom wrapped in Carbon Fiber 2x2 weave. It was then clear coated with epoxy resin for a high gloss finish. The wing was purchased online a while back for $150. I had the option of choosing my cars color, but I ordered the wing with just a primer coat and sent it down to Florida to a company that does professional carbon fiber overlays. I paid $450 to have this wrapped in carbon fiber. Total, I paid $600 between purchasing the wing and wrapping it.

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z426/grkbb0y23/Carbon Fiber Wing/

The asking price is $350
My Location: Bayside, NY 11360
Shipping varies by location of buyer

Paypal email: [email protected]
My email: [email protected]
Cell phone: 516-474-6621 Calls or texts accepted.

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes the spoiler is still available my friend. I have it listed for $350...this thing is flawless...great shape and one of a kind custom piece...shipped to the UK I would have no idea...I would estimate at least $100

1 - 20 of 21 Posts