Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Which of the following dates work best for you?

1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in kicking off the 2013 season at Castrol Raceway in May? Please visit the polling station above and indicate which day(s) work best for you.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Man, sure hope my jeep is ready to go by May... Either way I'll make er down!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am working in Pennslvania all of april, but should be back in calgary beginning of may. So I will hopefully be good to go may 3 or may 10.

·
Registered
216 Posts
What are you having done?
His signature says "boost to come" I remember him saying something about that.

Which means, ill be the only N/A jeep there? hahaha. Thats it, im only racing against TBSS's and 6 spd challengers.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
I should be good for any Friday in May, Can't wait to see what the new MOD's will show.

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts
I voted for the 18th but that's terry's birthday so unless she is interested in drag racing for her birthday (doubtful) looks like I will have to find a way to adapt. Alot of activities in May. I will definately try to make which ever day it is. Still not sure how mods are gonna work out yet :(

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I may make it out by May, we'll see I guess. All this snow has me doubting we'll see clean dry roads by then!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Had to laugh when I saw my old comment shortly after looking outside to discover a bunch of crappy snow yet AGAIN all over. Happy spring!
SMH. Getting frustrating.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
441 Posts
I see every day listed is a Friday. If it was a Saturday it wouldn't be a problem , but I like I am sure a lot of others work during the week so a Friday plus a couple hours travel just doesn't work. Get us a Saturday and I am there;)

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts
I see every day listed is a Friday. If it was a Saturday it wouldn't be a problem , but I like I am sure a lot of others work during the week so a Friday plus a couple hours travel just doesn't work. Get us a Saturday and I am there;)
If we want to do a Saturday we will probably have to go to Medicine Hat. Maybe June in Medicine Hat before it gets too hot

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts
There are a couple street legal events on Saturdays in October up at Castrol - the 5th and 12th I believe. We should try get up for one of those too.
Absolutely. Hope the track doesn't get delayed like last year. I definately want to check out medicine hat this year.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I'm in if I'm around. Damn co worker can't pass his international well control course so I'm still stuck in africa. If things work out maybe have the driveline in the jeep before the may dates. I might not show up on the 10th cause its my b day but we can see.

Be great to see everyone/wreck some shit again

1 - 20 of 371 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.