Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
its prolly fake, you go buy it then they will tell you that you have to order one and put a deposit :)..i yet have to see one around here, and i do have some high end Chrysler dealers around me.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
They are all either in transit or ordered awaiting to be built. I know of one on cars.com by me that is expected to leave the the facility soon and be at the dealer in two weeks. AND it is not a sold order :)

Although I won't be buying it, I will sure check it out once it arrives.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Getting close....

·
Registered
196 Posts
Koons Jeep Has 4 coming in next week and on insight it looks like none of them are sold orders and one is black(chiPete)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Koons Jeep Has 4 coming in next week and on insight it looks like none of them are sold orders and one is black(chiPete)
Good find.....I don't know if I would have believed it until I saw it with my own eyes....4 orders submitted as unsold that made it right to the front of the line. Based on the information available via insight it appears that these went from being assigned a VIN to D1 to built all in a matter of 3 weeks. My order has been sitting for over 3 months.....:eek:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Good find.....I don't know if I would have believed it until I saw it with my own eyes....4 orders submitted as unsold that made it right to the front of the line. Based on the information available via insight it appears that these went from being assigned a VIN to D1 to built all in a matter of 3 weeks. My order has been sitting for over 3 months.....
I know this isn't typical. The dealer I ordered mine from is getting like 2 before the end of this year. Mine will be here on the 18th. Koons is one of the fastest growing Jeep Dealers on the east coast and I think that's why there are getting such a big allocation right up front. Top selling dealerships usually get the most low production vehicles. Atleast that's what the sales manager told me. I canceled my order from them because they wouldn't go lower than MSRP and the other dealer is closer to me. They may now though if they have 4 unsold units sitting on their lot...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts