Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is that time!!! Cars & Coffee OKC is ready to kick off. This event is going to be held on the 3rd Saturday of every month (starting January 21st, 2012). A huge thanks goes out to Marc Heitz Autogroup for sponsoring this event. Event will be from 8am-11am and is 100% free to attend, so shine up that car/truck/bike/hang glider/sherman tank on Friday night and come hang out with other car folks!!!!

Address for the event is
Marc Heitz Chevrolet
1221 Ed Noble Pkwy
Norman OK.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I may have to just come down and check this out :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awesome! I'm in the Tulsa area, and would like to come down.

It would be nice to talk to some other SRT8 owners... I'm at the point where I'm wanting to invest in a few mods, just not really sure on which route to go. I considered Turboing the Jeep, but I don't think that's a good investment choice right now (looking at a new house soon :D ). I wish I was more mechanically inclined and up to date on all this stuff.

Who else will be there on the 21st?

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now it looks like we will have between 60-70 vehicles there! I hope to finally meet some other Jeep SRT owners also!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sounds like good times I'll be in Denver....maybe in February

·
Registered
53 Posts
im north of tulsa ill see if i can get down there!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Jeeps in the body shop getting pretty work done haha. Will definitely hit this up sometime. Not many folks in the KCMO area meeting.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
yeah, sorry... I had to work... The joys of working at a refinery... To be honest the Edmond meet will be much easier for me.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I understand that work thing lol, we are also starting a Cruise in at Twin peaks in OKC, it will be every other Tuesday from 7-10pm it starts on April 3rd

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
yeah week nights are out for me as I have to be at work at 630 in the AM and its a 2 hour drive to OKC from here... but sounds cool!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts