Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you using to clean your carpets and floor mats? Something like Resolve, used in your home?

Bob

·
Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
I use Stoner Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Adams carpet and upholstery works great, and a brush. Also had good luck with sonax carpet cleaner as well. I prefer a carpet extractor though :D

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Adams carpet and upholstery works great, and a brush. I prefer a carpet extractor though :D
^^^^YES. As someone who owns a Janitorial company that is the only way to do it correctly. You can rent a mini extractor cheap. Those other products may get the spots out & make it look OK it is not really clean. Plus they will leave behind a residue that will only attract more dirt. You need the extractor in order to rinse it throughly & properly.

Jim

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Massengil I heard works good for cleaning carpets. I prefer hard wood floors myself.:eek:
Harrison I think Massengil is a feminine crotch deodorant.:D
Where do you get a carpet extractor? Rental I hope?

Bob

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh Bob any local rental company should one, shouldn't cost very much either for a few hours.

Also yes hardwood floors are MUCH better, they do need sanded every once in a while though.

Jim
Are they like the "Rug Doctor"?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Extractor? Do you have pet stains in it? LOLOL

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I would just like to get that new carpet look back again.:)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I use this little guy. Works great.

·
Registered
338 Posts
TUFF STUFF!!!!!!! it comes in a yellow and red can... its a spay.... it works awesome!!! nothing works like it... spray a scrub with a brush. SPOT GONE

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Sonax carpet cleaner or Adams for god as well. cloth seats believe it of not Windex works really good, older detailing idea there. careful with extractors if not used correctly they can drive that dirt so deep in the carpet you wont get it out ever and carpet will always seem a bit dirty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The "Green Machine" Extractor works well, but I found the best results with "Woolite." I just spray a little on, attach a brush to my porter cable and scrub away. A simple brush will do well too. In the hard to reach areas I got this scrubber thats like the sonic toothbrush. I got it at Walmart I believe. Works great! Then I vacuum the rest up with the wet/dry vac. Make sure you let everything dry before you put your mats back in.

·
Registered
133 Posts
People get really good results with the Bissell Little Green Machine as mentioned in one of the previous posts.

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Isn't that hardwood going to slow you down, Harrison?

Roll Out!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.